John Leipold was a film worker. He was born in Ulster County, New York, USA on 26 February 1888. John Leipold passed away 8 March 1970, he was 82 years. He is known for Stagecoach (1939), The Lady Eve (1941), Design for Living (1933), It's a Gift (1934) and One Hour with You (1932).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1888-02-26 (133 years ago) in Ulster County, New York, USA. Dead 1970-03-08 (82 years).
|Academy Award for Best Original Music Score (Stagecoach)||12th Academy Awards||1939||Stagecoach|
|Academy Award for Best Original Musical (Stagecoach)||12th Academy Awards||1939||Stagecoach|
|Caroline E. Palen(Gifta: 1917–)||1917||Gifta|