John Goldsmith is a writer, director and film worker. He was born in London on 9 April 1947. He is known for In the Beginning (2000), Great Expectations (1989), Paradise Found (2003), The Visual Bible, The Gospel of John (2003) and The Old Curiosity Shop (1995).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1947-04-09 (74 years ago) in London.
|Peabody Award (Now That We've Got Your Interest)||1982 Peabody Awards Ceremony||1981||Now That We've Got Your Interest|
|Gemini Award for Best Writing in a Dramatic Program or Mini-series (A Bear Named Winnie)||20th Gemini Awards||2005||A Bear Named Winnie|
|Anthea Wynne Ionides(Gifta: 1978-11-11–)||1978-11-11||Gifta|