Joel Kinnaman (born Charles Joel Nordström; 25 November 1979) is a Swedish-American actor from Stockholm. He is best known for playing the lead role in the Swedish film Easy Money and for his role as Frank Wagner in the Johan Falk film series - a role that earned him a Guldbagge Award nomination in the "Best Supporting Actor" category. As of 2012 he stars in AMC's The Killing.
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1979-11-25 (41 years ago) in Stockholm, Sweden.
Height 189 centimeters.
Steve Kinnaman, Bitte Kinnaman