Jimmie Dundee was born on December 19, 1900 in Missouri, USA as James Reed Dundee. He is known for his work on At War with the Army (1950), Sullivan's Travels (1941) and Hail the Conquering Hero (1944). He died on November 20, 1953 in Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1900-12-19 (120 years ago) in Missouri. Dead 1953-11-20 (52 years).