Jay Wilsey was an actor and film worker. He was born in Hillsdale on 6 February 1896. Jay Wilsey passed away 25 October 1961, he was 65 years. He is known for 'Neath the Arizona Skies (1934), Texas Terror (1935), Rainbow Valley (1935), Avenging Waters (1936) and Way Out West (1930).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1896-02-06 (126 years ago) in Hillsdale. Dead 1961-10-25 (65 years).
|Genee Boutell(Gifta: 1933–1961-10-25)||1933||1961-10-25||Gifta|
|Frances Marie Conlee(Gifta)||Gifta|