Jay C. Flippen (born March 6, 1899, Little Rock, Arkansas - February 3, 1971, Los Angeles, California) is an American character actor who often played police officers or weary criminals in many movies of the 1940s/'50s.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Jay C. Flippen
Born 1899-03-06 (123 years ago) in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA. Dead 1971-02-03 (71 years).
|Ruth Brooks Flippen(Gifta: 1947-03–1971-02-03)||1947-03||1971-02-03||Gifta|