Jason Lewis (born June 25, 1971) is an American actor and former fashion model. He became known worldwide for his role, Jerry "Smith" Jerrod, in the series Sex and the City. He appeared on the May 2008 cover of Men's Fitness.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1971-06-25 (52 years ago) in Newport Beach, California, USA.
Height 185 centimeters.
|Rosario Dawson(Sambo: 2005-11–2006-11-09)||2005-11||2006-11-09||Sambo|
Gregory Lewis, Nancy Lewis
Nicole Lewis, Katie Lewis, Sean Lewis