Jaime Chávarri is a director, writer, actor and film worker. He was born in Madrid on 20 March 1943. He is known for Pastel del Sangre (1971), Camarón: When Flamenco Became Legend (2005), Gran Slalom (1996), El año del diluvio (2004) and Kisses for everyone (2000).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1943-03-20 (78 years ago) in Madrid.
|Goya Award for Best Adapted Screenplay (El año del diluvio)||19th Goya Awards||2005||El año del diluvio|
|Goya Award for Best Director (Kisses for Everyone)||15th Goya Awards||2001||Besos para todos|
|Goya Award for Best Original Screenplay (The Things of Love)||4th Goya Awards||1990||Las cosas del querer|
María de la Mora y Maura, Tomás Chávarri y Ligues