George F. Marion Sr. was an American stage actor and director, a film actor and director of two silent films. George F. Marion, who was born in San Francisco, California was father of writer George Marion Jr. and he died of a heart attack at the age of 85 years in Carmel, California, USA. Marion acted in 35 films between years 1915 and 1935. He is best remembered for playing the father Chris Christopherson to the Broadway production of Anna Christie of Pauline Lord and the two film versions of Anna Christie of Blanche Sweet and Greta Garbo. His son George Marion, Jr. was a famous Hollywood screenwriter
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
George F. Marion
Born 1860-07-16 (161 years ago) in San Francisco.
|Adelaide Marion(Gifta: 1890–)||1890||Gifta|
George Marion, Jr.