From Wikipedia George Davis (7 November 1889 - 19 April 1965) was a Dutch-born American actor. He appeared more than 260 films between 1916 and 1963. He was born in Amsterdam, and died in Los Angeles, California from cancer
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1889-11-07 (131 years ago) in Amsterdam. Dead 1965-04-19 (75 years).
Height 180 centimeters.