Gary Weeks is a German-born, American film and television actor; he is also a film producer and screenwriter. He was born in Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany, FRG. Weeks has appeared in approximately twenty-five television productions and more than a dozen film productions. In 2009, he appeared as Campbell in three episodes of the television series Burn Notice. His feature films include 29 Reasons to Run and Deadland. Weeks has been the screenwriter for four films and the producer for five films
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1972-06-04 (51 years ago) in Wiesbaden, Hesse, Germany.
Tony Weeks, Sherri Toney