Garcelle Beauvais (born November 26, 1966) is a Haitian-American actress and former fashion model. She is best known for her roles as The Hotel Employee Francesca "Fancy" Monoe on The WB television sitcom, The Jamie Foxx Show which ran from 1996 to 2001, and as Valerie Heywood on the ABC crime drama, NYPD Blue.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1966-11-26 (55 years ago) in St. Marc, Haiti.
Height 175 centimeters.
|Mike Nilon(Gifta: 2001-05-12–2011-04-01)||2001-05-12||2011-04-01||Gifta|
|Daniel Saunders(Gifta: 1991–2000)||1991||2000||Gifta|
Oliver Saunders, Jaid Thomas Nilon, Jax Joseph Nilon
Marie-Claire Beauvais, Axel Jean Pierre