Frank Miller (born January 27, 1957) is an American comic book artist, writer and film director best known for his dark, film noir-style comic book stories and graphic novels Ronin, Daredevil: Born Again, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Sin City and 300. He also directed the film version of The Spirit, shared directing duties with Robert Rodriguez on Sin City and produced the film 300.
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1957-01-27 (64 years ago) in Olney, Maryland, USA.
Height 186 centimeters.
|Locus Award for Best Non-Fiction (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)||1987||Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition|
|Hugo Award for Best Related Work (Batman: The Dark Knight Returns)||1987 Hugo Awards||1987||Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Deluxe Edition|