Evan Peters, an American actor, was born on january 20, 1987 in St. Louis, Missouri. At the age of 15 he began taking acting classes and moved to Los Angeles (with his mother) to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. His breakthrough came when he was cast as the controversial Tate Langdon in American Horror Story (2011), but he is also known for his role as Todd Haynes in the superhero film Kick-Ass (2010) and the character Quicksilver in the film X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1987-01-20 (34 years ago) in St. Louis, Missouri..
Height 180 centimeters.
|Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Series, Miniseries or Television Film (American Horror Story)||17th Satellite Awards||2012||American Horror Story|
Phil Peters, Julie Peters
Andrew Peters, Michelle Peters