Elizabeth Bradley (20 May 1922 - 29 October 2000) was an English actress, perhaps most famous for playing battle-axe Maud Grimes in the fictional soap Coronation Street. Bradley was born Joan Abraham in Hampstead, London, and took her mother's maiden name as her stage surname. She started acting professionally at the age of 23. She married actor Garth Adams in 1950, and was so until his death in 1977 - they had three children. Bradley's most famous role was as Maud Grimes in Coronation Street in old age, from 1993-1999. She filmed 476 episodes during this time. She has also made appearances in The Bill, Casualty, Bad Girls and The Sweeney.
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1922-05-20 (99 years ago) in Hampstead, London. Dead 2000-10-29 (78 years).