Eddie Foy, Jr. was an actor. He was born in New Rochelle, New York, USA on 4 February 1905. Eddie Foy, Jr. passed away 15 July 1983, he was 78 years. He is known for Yankee Doodle Dandy (1942), Bells Are Ringing (1960), Lucky Me (1954), A Fugitive From Justice (1940) and College Holiday (1936).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Eddie Foy, Jr.
Born 1905-02-04 (116 years ago) in New Rochelle, New York, USA. Dead 1983-07-15 (78 years).
|Tony Award for Best Actor in a Musical (Rumple)||12th Tony Awards||1958||Rumple|
|Eleanor Bayley(Gifta: 1935-06-13–1937-10)||1935-06-13||1937-10||Gifta|
|Anna Marie McKenney(Gifta)||Gifta|
Eddie Foy, Sr., Madeline Morando