His mother, actress Sharon Thomas, married his adoptive father, director Christopher Cain; when Dean was three. Though he grew up in Malibu and attended Santa Monica High School, his career plans favored professional football over acting. While at Princeton, he completed a history major, dated Brooke Shields for two years, and set an NCAA record for interceptions in a season. After signing with the Buffalo Bills, a knee injury ended his pro career before it began. Though he had already played a part in his father's The Stone Boy (1984), he went through the usual route of commercials and tv-parts (notably, "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) in 1990) before landing his break-through role as Superman/Clark Kent in the series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993)
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1966-07-31 (55 years ago) in Mt. Clemens, Michigan, USA.
Height 183 centimeters.
|Mindy McCready(Sambo: 1997–1998)||1997||1998||Sambo|
Christopher Dean Cain
Roger Cain, Krisinda Cain