Daniel John "D. J. " Caruso (born January 17, 1965) is an American director and producer. Caruso has directed the films Disturbia, Two for the Money, Taking Lives, The Salton Sea, and Eagle Eye. He has also directed television episodes for shows such as The Shield, Over There, Smallville, and Dark Angel. He directed his first music video in 2007 for the song "Don't Make Me Wait" by This World Fair. He was also a guest judge on the FOX reality show On the Lot for the episode of May 28/29. In 2009 he directed the music video for Airborne Toxic Event, Sometime Around Midnight.
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.