Douglas Christopher Judge (born October 13, 1964) is an American actor best known for playing Teal'c in the Canadian-American military science fiction television series Stargate SG-1, and has done voice acting for animated series and video games. He attended the University of Oregon on a football scholarship and was a Pacific Ten Conference player.
Content from Wikipedia provided under the terms of the Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 3.0).
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1964-10-13 (57 years ago) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Height 191 centimeters.
|Gianna Patton(Gifta: 2011-12-28–)||2011-12-28||Gifta|
|Margaret Judge(Gifta: 1995-08-21–2011-12-23)||1995-08-21||2011-12-23||Gifta|
Christopher Jordan Judge, Cameron Justin Judge, Catrina Christine Judge, Chloe Judge