Charlie Carver (Charles Carver Martensen) was born in San Francisco, CA to parents Robert Martensen, a doctor and writer, and Anne Carver, a philanthropist and community activist. Max and his identical twin brother Charlie have different birthdays; Charlie was born on July 31, and Max was born seven minutes later on August 1. At a young age, he moved up to a small town in the Napa Valley, California's wine country. It was there, in school, that Charlie had his first exposure to acting. He went on to study acting at ACT San Francisco, the Interlochen Arts Academy, the University of Southern California, and at a private studio, The Imagined Life in Los Angeles
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1988-07-31 (33 years ago) in San Francisco, California, USA.
Height 178 centimeters.
|Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series (Desperate Housewives)||15th Screen Actors Guild Awards||2009||Desperate Housewives|
Robert Martensen, Anne Carver