Charles "Buddy" Rogers was an actor and producer. He was born in Olathe, Kansas, USA on 13 August 1904. Charles "Buddy" Rogers passed away 21 April 1999, he was 94 years. He is known for An American Pickle (2020), Wings (1927), Close Harmony (1929), Young Eagles (1930) and Get Your Man (1927).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Charles "Buddy" Rogers
Born 1904-08-13 (117 years ago) in Olathe, Kansas, USA. Dead 1999-04-21 (94 years).
Height 182 centimeters.
|Beverly Ricondo(Gifta: 1981-07-23–1999-04-21)||1981-07-23||1999-04-21||Gifta|
|Mary Pickford(Gifta: 1937-06-24–1979-05-29)||1937-06-24||1979-05-29||Gifta|
Ronald Charles Rogers, Roxanne Rogers
Bert Henry Rogers, Maude Rogers