Charles "Buddy" Rogers was an actor and producer. He was born in Olathe, Kansas, USA on 13 August 1904. Charles "Buddy" Rogers passed away 21 April 1999, he was 94 years. He is known for An American Pickle (2020), Wings (1927), Close Harmony (1929), Young Eagles (1930) and Get Your Man (1927).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Charles "Buddy" Rogers
Born 1904-08-13 (116 years ago) in Olathe, Kansas, USA. Dead 1999-04-21 (94 years).
Height 182 centimeters.
|Beverly Ricondo(Gifta: 1981-07-23–1999-04-21)||1981-07-23||1999-04-21||Gifta|
|Mary Pickford(Gifta: 1937-06-24–1979-05-29)||1937-06-24||1979-05-29||Gifta|
Ronald Charles Rogers, Roxanne Rogers
Bert Henry Rogers, Maude Rogers