Chadwick Boseman is an American actor, playwright, and screenwriter hailing from Anderson, South Carolina. He graduated from Howard University and went on to study at the British American Dramatic Academy in Oxford. Boseman's play "Deep Azure" was nominated for a 2006 Joseph Jefferson Award for New Work. His breakout role was playing the lead Jackie Robinson in 2013's 42
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1982-02-09 (39 years ago) in Anderson, South Carolina, USA.
Height 183 centimeters.
|NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture (42)||45th NAACP Image Awards||2014||42|
Carolyn Boseman, Leroy Boseman