Brion Howard James (February 20, 1945 - August 7, 1999) was an American character actor. Known for playing the character of Leon Kowalski in the movie Blade Runner, James portrayed a variety of colorful roles in well-known American films such as 48 Hrs. , Another 48 Hours, Tango & Cash, Silverado, Red Heat, The Player and The Fifth Element. James' commanding screen presence and formidable physique at 6 feet 3 inches (1. 91 m) tall usually resulted in his casting as a heavy, appearing more frequently in lower budget horror and action films throughout the 1980s and 1990s. James appeared in more than 100 films before he died of a heart attack aged 54.
- Filmfrossa med tilltugg?: Då riskerar du att gå upp i vikt
- SNL tillbaka i oktober: Jim Carrey blir Joe Biden
- Annorlunda Emmygala: Kommer Emmyn med Uber?
- Manus & Regi: Madonna gör filmen om Madonna
- “This Is Paris”: Så har du aldrig sett Paris Hilton tidigare
- “The Comedy Store”: Ny dokumentärserie hyllar den legendariska ståuppscenen
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1945-02-20 (75 years ago) in Redlands, California, USA. Dead 1999-08-07 (54 years).
Height 191 centimeters.
Jimmy James, Ida Mae James
Craig James, Chester James