Bian Joseph White (born April 21, 1975) is an American actor, producer, model, dancer, and stockbroker. White was born near Boston, Massachusetts, the son of Estelle Bowser, a financial advisor, and Jo Jo White, a basketball player for the Boston Celtics, sports executive, and restaurateur. He is the oldest of six children. White attended Newton South High School and was a graduate of Dartmouth College, where he was a member of the Beta Theta Pi fraternity. White married his wife, Paula Da Silva, in 2010. They reside in Los Angeles, California.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Brian J. White
Born 1975-04-21 (47 years ago) in Boston.
Height 188 centimeters.
|Paula Da Silva(Gifta: 2010-08-28–)||2010-08-28||Gifta|
Jo Jo White, Estelle Bowser