Björn Gösta Tryggve Granath is a Swedish actor. Granath was born in Örgryte, Gothenburg, Sweden. He has starred in a broad range of films from comedies to dramas. He was active as an actor and director on the Royal Dramatic Theatre in Stockholm between the years 1987-2007. He received the Eugene O'Neill Award in 2003
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1946-04-05 (74 years ago) in Örgryte, Göteborg och Bohus län, Sweden.
Height 188 centimeters.
|European Film Award for Best Supporting Actor (Pelle the Conqueror)||European Film Awards 1988||1988||Pelle Erövraren|
|Ann-Margret Fyregård(Gifta: 1983–)||1983||Gifta|
Hernan Granath, Isabella Granath