Ben Chaplin is an actor. He was born in London, England, UK on 31 July 1969. He is known for Cinderella (2015), The Thin Red Line (1998), The Water Horse (2007), London Boulevard (2010) and Murder by Numbers (2002).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1969-07-31 (52 years ago) in London, England, UK.
Height 180 centimeters.
|Satellite Special Achievement Award for Outstanding Motion Picture Ensemble (The Thin Red Line)||3rd Golden Satellite Awards||1999||Den tunna röda linjen|
|Tony Award for Best Featured Actor in a Play (The Retreat from Moscow)||58th Tony Awards||2004||The Retreat from Moscow|
|Laurence Olivier Award for Best Performance in a Supporting Role (The Glass Menagerie)||1996 Laurence Olivier Awards||1996||The Glass Menagerie|
|Rocio Oliver(Sambo: 2009-09–)||2009-09||Sambo|
|Embeth Davidtz(Sambo: 1995–)||1995||Sambo|
Peter Greenwood, Cynthia Chaplin