Arthur Hoyt was an actor and director. He was born in Georgetown on 19 March 1874. Arthur Hoyt passed away 4 January 1953, he was 78 years. He is known for It Happened One Night (1934), The Lady Eve (1941), The Palm Beach Story (1942), Fury (1936) and 20,000 Years in Sing Sing (1932).
This bio has been generated automatically by our friendly Filmanic bot.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1874-03-19 (147 years ago) in Georgetown. Dead 1953-01-04 (78 years).