Adam Scott (born April 3, 1973) is an American actor, producer and director. He is best known for his roles as Henry Pollard in the Starz comedy series Party Down, Palek in the HBO drama Tell Me You Love Me and Derek Huff in the 2008 film Step Brothers. He currently appears on the NBC comedy Parks and Recreation as state auditor Ben Wyatt. His role as Henry Pollard earned him a nomination for a 2009 Ewwy Award for Best Actor in a Comedy Series
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Is this page about you? The information we have obtained is in whole or in part from The Movie Database (TMDb). You may request that we remove all personal information we have stored about you by sending us an email and include the URL of this page. Explain who you are, so we know you are the person this page is about. To delete your data from TMDb, you must contact them separately.
Born 1973-04-03 (48 years ago) in Santa Cruz, California, USA.
Height 177 centimeters.
|Independent Spirit Award for Best Male Lead (The Vicious Kind)||25th Independent Spirit Awards||2010||The Vicious Kind|
|Naomi Scott(Gifta: 2005–)||2005||Gifta|
Frankie Scott, Graham Scott
Douglas Scott, Anne Scott
Shannon Scott, David Scott