WrestleMania VI was the sixth WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view event and the first to be held outside of the U.S. It took place on April 1, 1990 at the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario with an announced then Skydome attendance record of 67,678. The event is arguably best remembered for "The Ultimate Challenge" - the main event match which saw Hulk Hogan (WWF Champion) vs The Ultimate Warrior (WWF Intercontinental Champion), in which both championship titles were on the line. On February 3, 1990, a week after Hogan and Warrior crossed paths in the 1990 Royal Rumble Match, Hogan put forth "The Ultimate Challenge" to the Warrior, and had to know whether Hulkamania or the power of the Warrior was the strongest force in the World Wrestling Federation. At WrestleMania VI, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake was the first person to pin Mr. Perfect in a televised match, thus ending Perfect's lengthy undefeated streak.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
You might also be interested in
- DOA: Dead or Alive
- Man on the Moon
- The World According to Garp
- Wrestling With Faith
- UFC 189: Aldo vs. McGregor