In the sequel to Summer of Dreams, it's been a year since Debbie's smash hit "Wonderland." Now living in a small town, she's found true love and left the music industry behind to teach kids the value of their own musical talents. But when her manager begins to pull her back into the limelight to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her first single, "Out of the Blue," Debbie has to decide which will come firstmusic or love?
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us