The Great American Bash (1998) took place on June 14, 1998 at the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland. The main event was a singles match to win control over the WCW World Tag Team Championships between title holders Sting and The Giant who had won them at WCW Slamboree 1998. Other matches on the card included Hollywood Hogan & Bret Hart versus Roddy Piper & Randy Savage, Goldberg defending the WCW United States Championship against Konnan, Eddie Guerrero versus Chavo Guerrero, Juventud Guerrera versus Reese, Chris Jericho versus Dean Maleknko for the vacant WCW Cruiserweight Championship, Saturn versus Kanyon, and a number one contender's match for the WCW World Television Championship between Booker T and Chris Benoit for a match later in the night against current title holder, Fit Finlay.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us