To Kill A Mockingbird is the film adaptation of the classic book by Harper Lee. The film tells the story of a child in a small American town in the 1930's where color prejudice, racial hatred, and taking the law into your own hands were everyday events. Gregory Peck would receive an Oscar for his excellent portrayal of a single father named Atticus Finch.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
You might also be interested in
Trailers and clips from “To Kill a Mockingbird”
- Trailer 1 | YouTube
- Afi Celebrates The 50th Anniversary Of To Kill A Mockingbird | YouTube
- Afi's 100 Years...100 Heroes & Villains: #1 Hero Atticus Finch | YouTube
- Laurence Fishburne On To Kill A Mockingbird | YouTube
- To Kill a Mockingbird Official Trailer #1 - Gregory Peck Movie (1962) HD | YouTube
- Gregory Peck recalls Harper Lee on the set of TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD | YouTube
- To Kill a Mockingbird - Blu-ray Trailer - Own it January 31, 2011 | YouTube