"Hunt for the I-5 Killerâ? is a dramatization based on the haunting true story of the yearlong manhunt for a killer suspected of murdering 14 victims and committing numerous sexual assaults up and down the I-5 highway corridor through California, Washington and Oregon. As Detective Dave Kominek (John Corbett) starts to discover similarities in the cases, he becomes determined to prove the seemingly unrelated killings are the work of one man. As the case unfolds and more victims come to light, a shocking twist comes into play - could the sadistic mass murderer possibly be a handsome, all-American athlete? The movie is from Ann Rule's book, and also stars Sara Canning.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
You might also be interested in
- The Ring
- Arn: The Knight Templar
- Sweeney Todd
- The Librarian: Return to King Solomon's Mines
- A King In New York
- The Librarian: Quest for the Spear