Nine-year-old Sam Paretta is dead, killed in a plane crash. Even though it's been fourteen months since the accident, his mother Telly (Julianne Moore) still grieves over the loss. Suddenly her husband (Anthony Edwards) swears they never had a child and her psychiatrist (Gary Sinise) insists she's delusional. But worst of all, there is absolutely no evidence to prove Sam ever existed.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores