PAX is a grand-scale drama. An intimate and powerful romantic film about seven people's encounter with themselves as life forces them into the raging storm. They all have someone waiting. PAX, the Latin word for peace, is also flight terminology for flight passengers. When flying in an airplane we are all "pax".
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us