Hanna, Brian and Jesper have been friends ever since they can remember and are just about to move together. That summer they go to the Hultsfred Festival along with Brian's new girlfriend Karola. Hanna falls asleep early one night and when she wakes up everything is different between the four of them. Hanna still doesn't know what happened that night when she and Jesper return to their home in Stockholm. But one thing is for sure, the events that took place led to many lies, and some truths.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
You might also be interested in