Newlywed Peppi (age 21) is about to embark on a honeymoon cruise with her husband and closest friends. The journey starts off in good spirits but then Peppi runs into some old friends who bring back unpleasant memories from her past. Suddenly strange things start to happen on the ship. Members of Peppi´s group begin to disappear. Peppi starts to realize that the disappearances are payback from her past; a drug related death she was a part of. The situation gets gradually worse and even Peppi´s closest friends seem to have motives to hurt her. Who can you trust when you can´t trust anyone?
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us