Da-Jin (Kim Ha-Neul) and Jae-Young (Yoon Kye-Sang) have been in an all too comfortable relationship for the past six years. Although they don't live together, their apartments reside side by side. Da-Jin works as an editor at publishing company and Jae-Young works as a producer for a home shopping network. Trouble brews for the couple when Da-jin recruits illustrator Jin-Seong (Shin Sung-Rok) for her next project. During the process, Jin-Seong begins to take an interest in Da-Jin romantically. Meanwhile, Jae-Young meets a young part-time worker in the elevator at the television station. The young woman already knows his name and seems to want to know more. Can Da-Jin and Jae-Young's relationship survive these outside temptations?
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Trailers and clips from “Lovers of 6 Years”
Lovers of 6 Years
6 nyeon-jjae yeonae-jung