Direct from a Norwegian seventies reality - Sonia with her two children arrive in Trinidad to join her husband Jo who is working as an oil engineer. She is introduced to a homeless class of men who have the whole world as their workplace - and their wives, who follow them wherever their contracts take them. On the surface these women live lives in luxury with large houses and servants. The days are uneventful and blend together into an everlasting holiday, where the women nurse their superficial relationships over cocktails poolside - the perfect climate for self-delusion.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us