An elderly business tycoon, believed to be dying, decides to give a million dollars each to 8 strangers chosen at random from the phone directory. The various segents of this 1932 film were directed by Ernst Lubitsch, Norman Taurog, Stephen Roberts, Norman Z. McLeod, James Cruze, William A. Seiter, and H. Bruce Humberstone. The huge cast includes Richard Bennett, Gary Cooper, W. C. Fields, May Robson, George Raft, Charles Ruggles, Alison Skipworth, Charles Laughton, Mary Boland, Gene Raymond, Frances Dee, Wynne Gibson, Jack Pennick, Jack Oakie, Roscoe Karns, Cecil Cunningham, Grant Mitchell, Clarence Muse, Joyce Compton, Dewey Robinson and Margaret Seddon.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us