"How Murray Saved Christmasâ? is a one-hour animated holiday musical special that will debut on NBC on Friday, December 5, 2014. The cast includes the voices of Jerry Stiller ("The King of Queensâ?) as Murray Weiner, Sean Hayes ("Sean Saves the Worldâ?) as Edison Elf, Jason Alexander ("Seinfeldâ?) as Doc Holiday, Dennis Haysbert ("Wreck-It Ralph,â? "24â?) as the Narrator, Kevin Michael Richardson ("Family Guy,â? "The Cleveland Showâ?) as Santa Claus and John Ratzenberger ("Monsters University,â? "Cheersâ?) as Officer Bender. From four-time Emmy-winning writer and executive producer Mike Reiss ("The Simpsonsâ?), "How Murray Saved Christmasâ? is based on Reiss' best-selling children's book of the same name. Featuring music by Emmy-winning and Oscar-nominated composer Walter Murphy ("Family Guy,â? "Tedâ?), the story centers on cranky deli owner Murray Weiner (Stiller), who is forced to fill in for Santa (Richardson) one Christmas and does a weirdly wonderful job.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us