22-years old Josephine has moved from Stockholm to Malmö in the south of Sweden after her mother's death. Her closest friend is her godmother Emma. In Copenhagen she meets Elvis, who falls in love with her. When her ex-boyfriend Simon turns up she must confront the scars from her past and also choose between Elvis and Simon.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
You might also be interested in