22-years old Josephine has moved from Stockholm to Malmö in the south of Sweden after her mother's death. Her closest friend is her godmother Emma. In Copenhagen she meets Elvis, who falls in love with her. When her ex-boyfriend Simon turns up she must confront the scars from her past and also choose between Elvis and Simon.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
You might also be interested in