After losing their high-paying corporate jobs, Jane and Dick Harper (Jim Carrey and Téa Leoni) turn to robbing banks to maintain their upwardly mobile standard of living in this action-comedy based on the 1977 film of the same name. The couple's hold-up act begins as a desperate measure. But before long, they're actually enjoying it -- and now it's getting to be a habit.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
- Movie + Snacks: A Great Recipe For Gaining Weight
- SNL Back In October: Jim Carrey Becomes Joe Biden
You might also be interested in
- The Town
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
- The Spirit
- 3000 Miles to Graceland