Coming & Going is an irreverent romantic comedy that poses the question: How far would you go to capture the heart of the one you love? Lee (Rhys Darby) is a young, skilled OBGYN who lacks confidence when it comes to talking to women outside his successful medical practice. A minor injury temporarily lands him in a wheelchair and it is at that precise time that he meets his dream girl Alex (Sasha Alexander). Convinced she's only paid attention to him because he's in that chair, he stays in it to win her affections well after his injury has healed. Coming & Going is about love and the extreme things people do for it.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us