Bunny Hugged is a 1950 Warner Bros. Merrie Melodies (a Blue Ribbon re-issue) short, directed by Chuck Jones and written by Michael Maltese. Released in 1951, the short is essentially a re-working of Jones' 1948 short Rabbit Punch, substituting wrestling for boxing.ew found.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us