Today it's red, tomorrow you're dead! ·It's 1887. The place: Colorado, and a deserted border town lit by the burnished glow of a reddish full moon. A stagecoach full of strange passengers and an enigmatic gunslinger Calhoun (Shaun Dooley, star of THE WOMAN IN BLACK) find themselves prisoners of two desperate outlaws on the run. As the prairie travellers attempt to outwit the outlaws in any way they can it soon becomes apparent that a bigger menace lurks outside on the plains; an otherworldly mythical beast that only appears on the night of a blood red moon and known by the local Indian tribes as a Skin walker. From Jeremy Wooding, director of THE MAGNIFICENT ELEVEN and the hit TV series â??Peep Show', comes a western unlike any other packed with the good, the bad and the ugly for another bad day at the blackest of shocks.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
Trailers and clips from “Blood Moon”