Adapted from a 1979 stage play written by Chicago's Organic Theater Company, BLEACHER BUMS details the exploits of a group of baseball fans as they sit in the bleachers of Lakeview Park watching a game between the hometown Bruins take on the St. Louis Eagles. Marvin (Brad Garrett) and Decker (Peter Riegert) gamble. So does Zig (Wayne Knight), even though his wife constantly nags him about the money he loses. Meanwhile, blind Greg (Matt Craven) enjoys the game through pretty Melody (Sarain Boylan), who describes it to him. A seasoned ensemble case of TV and film veterans create winning chemistry in this slice-of-life comedy.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- Stand-Up: 22 Funny Actors Doing Comedy On YouTube
- 93rd Academy Awards: The nominations are here!
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us