Eighties teenager Marty McFly is accidentally sent back in time to 1955, inadvertently disrupting his parents' first meeting and attracting his mother's romantic interest. Marty must repair the damage to history by rekindling his parents' romance and - with the help of his eccentric inventor friend Doc Brown - return to 1985.
Synopsis for this movie has been provided by The Movie Database.
- The GameStop movie: 19 financial movies and TV shows you can watch now
- Cannes 2021?: The world's premier film festival aiming for July
- U.S. Election Day 2020: 15 Political Comedies To Stream Before You Vote
- Movie Villains: They're Just Like Us
- Watch The Trailer: Borat Is Back On October 23
- Binge Worthy: 9 Documentaries For Those Who Love Bookstores
You might also be interested in
Trailers and clips from “Back to the Future”
- Critics' Pick | YouTube
- Back to the Future Part II Deleted Scene - Pizza (1985) - Michael J. Fox Movie HD | YouTube
- Back To The Future (1985) Theatrical Trailer - Michael J. Fox Movie HD | YouTube
- Back to the Future (1985) Trailer | YouTube
- Back to the Future (1985) Teaser | YouTube
- Back to the Future | Opening Scene in 4K Ultra HD | Marty McFly Is Just Too Darn Loud | YouTube